The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quotclean-and-articulatequot-dont-bother-to-30953895.aspx

Subject:  Re: FOX "News" Knows Wazzup Date:  11/2/2013  7:39 AM
Author:  lowstudent Number:  703687 of 736841

"clean and articulate"
Don't bother to hide your racism or contempt. Don't give excuse that Biden said this. Having seen your comments about President most of them are not disagreements over policy but disagreement over who he is. If it helps you, I have seen this amongst all races and resigned to simple fact that we are all humans and not possible to overcome certain feelings.

Everyone not a lib is a racist, and saying clean and articulate regarding Obama is not an acknowledgement there is nothing else about his useful it is code words.

The problem remains there are many in the country, like this one, who can not think, yet want to feel they are superior. It is rather pathetic to attack all the time, over these absurd criteria.

But hey I know I am a terrorist, and a racist and I hate the poor. And that the morons like this one who want to say these things and believe them feel I should respect them, as opposed to notice they are loud mouth punks who do not even know what they do and believe they are nice people.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us