The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retired Fools

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/oh-my-gosh-i-am-pretty-busy-i-have-four-dogs-30975763.aspx

Subject:  Re: Retirees Doing What? Date:  11/15/2013  12:43 PM
Author:  Follydolly Number:  18729 of 19599

Oh My Gosh! I am pretty busy. I have four dogs, one is a new show puppy. That keeps me busy enough, but I still have a small amount of grooming clients left...a bit of extra $$ in my pocket. I am also web developer for three dog clubs, a paying client, and my own dog/photography website. My favorite "hobby" is photography and I have quite a bit invested in equipment. I am official photographer for two dog clubs and do occasional photo shoots, plus my own constant shooting.

I like to garden and should be outside trimming for winter right now. I try to walk every day with a friend, or by myself and the dogs.

I rarely travel, I am a homebody. But I will have to do some traveling to dog shows now. Just went to Chicago to show my puppy which my GD handled to Reserve Winners Dog! Nice for first time out puppy.

I am 78 (in December) years young and hope I can keep up with myself in the coming years.

Birgit
Copyright 1996-2015 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us