The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retired Fools

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/yea-triniyou-keep-going-girl-and-thanks-31011273.aspx

Subject:  Re: Oy! Tore my rotator cuff Date:  12/8/2013  1:57 PM
Author:  malaoshi Number:  18881 of 19483

Yea Trini....you keep going , girl!

And thanks Robyn for the kind thoughts...but the whole thing had a lot of funny moments...

First of all, those muggers were 2 young guys, but dragging me was no joke as I weigh a LOT!
They finally gave up, and left me with my purse.

Only then did I remember there was nothing much in my purse...everything was in a money belt around my waist. they could have had my purse!

The pick pocket in Buenos Aires got away with a small important looking dark wallet thing...and when he got home h e probably had to explain to his wife why he had my lipstick and powder!

Ref the shoulder...it was good I was married. DH did up/undid my bra and washed my hair for months.. Our new corporation was called "He can't see and she can't reach" and we laughed a lot.

Hope your dad is doing well...I haven't been on the boards much this year and have lost touch with so many nice people... :(
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us