The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Buying or Selling a Home

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-shop-in-multiple-states-researching-target-31012672.aspx

Subject:  Re: Saveable Real Estate Searches Date:  12/9/2013  1:33 PM
Author:  inparadise Number:  126609 of 127803

I shop in multiple states, researching target areas on line before I go shopping in person. Drive byes and picking up fliers is simply not an option even if it were one that fit with my desire to operate in the current century.

In researching an area I track several homes to watch their sales pattern of decreased price, sales price and time on market. New listings are sent to my inbox so that I can get a good handle on the local market and where it is heading. Realtor.com used to be good, but my account has once again lost all of the saved homes, previously losing my research comments I had spent hours putting together. Used to be able to click on a tab that would provided only the saved listings with updates, which made it very easy to check my dozens of saved properties very easily, but that stopped working some time ago as well.

So I am looking for a searchable national data base that is capeable of saving listings and accepting research notes, preferably sortable by town or price. Something like Realtor.com that actually will not lose my info on a regular basis.

IP
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us