The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Roth IRA and Married Filing Separately Date:  12/26/2013  12:26 PM
Author:  pauleckler Number:  74014 of 88498

See IRS Publication 590 p 61.

Generally, you can contribute to a Roth IRA if you have
taxable compensation (defined later) and your modified AGI
(defined later) is less than:

. . .

$10,000 for married filing separately and you lived
with your spouse at any time during the year.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us