The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: ESA Date:  1/13/2014  12:28 PM
Author:  TMFPMarti Number:  119832 of 127753

Could I use the ESA proceeds to pay for Kumon, Swimming Classes, Piano classes etc.?

I doubt that the providers are qualified educational institutions. See Pub 970.

Rule Your Retirement Home Fool
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us