The Motley Fool Discussion Boards
Fool Community Help Desk / The Feste Award
|Subject: 2013 Feste Award Nominations Now Open!||Date: 2/18/2014 12:49 PM|
|Author: TMFTwitty||Number: 4246 of 4290|
It's that Fest'e'ive time once again. For those of you who don't know what the Feste Award is, check out the links at the bottom for a description and previous year's "Feste"ivities.
The winning Fool will receive an All Access Pass to all of our premium content! That includes everything on this page, and much more! http://www.fool.com/shop/newsletters/index.aspx
As always, we'd like to bestow The Feste Award on one member of the community who best exemplifies our mission of Learning Together: http://www.fool.com/community/mission.htm
Because this is a community award, the nominations for this award should bubble up from within. We'd like to use this discussion board to accept your nominations for The Feste Award. In order to nominate someone, you must include the following:
- member name
- a few paragraphs detailing why this person deserves the award- links to 3 posts from 2012 that exemplify this person's dedication to the community and to Learning Together.
We'll accept submissions through March 31, review them internally, and whittle the list down to 10 candidates. From there, we'll let the community vote to determine the winner of the twelfth annual Feste Award!
A few points to mention:
- this isn't a lifetime achievement award. The winner should be chosen based on contributions from 2013 only.
- you must list 3 posts (boards or CAPS blog)from 2013 that exemplify the person's Feste deserving contributions or your nomination will not be considered.
- you must write a few lines about why this person is deserving or your nomination will not be considered.
- the more thoughtful your nomination, the more likely we'll give your candidate serious consideration.
- Past winners are exempt from this year's balloting and simply take their rightful places in the pantheon of community Fools. Past nominees who didn't win may be nominated again. Past winners will have a Feste Award winner charm on their board posts and profile, as will the nominees.
- TMF staff, despite how much you may love them are not eligible, though I'm sure they'd still love it if you sang their praises.
We always enjoy doing this and hope you do as well. Have fun!
Explanation of the Name and Origination of the Feste Award:
Past Feste winner and runners-up:
|Copyright 1996-2015 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us|