The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Living Below Your Means

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/ooops-i-think-im-more-of-a-something-well-i-31134716.aspx

Subject:  Re: Poll: Dr. Appt Wait Times Date:  2/24/2014  2:04 PM
Author:  MissEdithKeeler Number:  880398 of 886524

Ooops. I think I'm more of a *something* (well, I used to be) than a dental hygienist.

Nice try, though.

Don't try to dump on dental hygienists.....if you want to look like you know WETF you're talking about.

You know, I wasn't dumping on anyone. My point is that you are accusing people of not having "credentials" to comment on certain things, yet you don't comment on the credentials that you think qualify you to tell people that they are incorrect about their personal anecdotes and their questions to you.

I don't know you--I seem to recall seeing some of your posts on another board--but I think you've been rather unkind and dismissive to others in this thread. And I don't understand why, except that maybe you need to do that to make yourself feel better about yourself for some reason. I wish you luck with your self-esteem issues.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us