The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/china-and-russia-are-still-old-school-and-will-31137523.aspx

Subject:  Re: Somewhere Putin is smiling Date:  2/25/2014  9:31 PM
Author:  willynaylor Number:  1924148 of 1967478

China and Russia are still old school and will build up and act out accordingly because there is no way we will counter.

Pure conjecture based only on fear and paranoia. Russia has had to scale back their military too. They could afford theirs even less than we can afford ours.

That is your dismissive imagination in denial. China is about the have the largest naval force in its region of the world, if not the planet, certainly out doing anything the USA has to counter with in that area. Maybe you should read more and imagine-fabricate someone else's diagnosis less. Yes, I know it makes you feel better...but you look stupid.

I think it safe to say neither is going to invade us anytime soon. Is that the only concern you have?

China bears watching, to be sure. But I'm not too worried about them either. We're one of their best customers. They hurt us and their economy suffers. There is some thought for being prepared rather than just observing...until it is too late only to realize you can't do anything about it?.

THAT IS WHY PUTIN IS NOW SMILING, HE SEES THE UPPER HAND AND OBAMA HAS GIVEN IT TO HIM...JUST LIKE SYRIA.

W
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us