The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Short Sale Fee Date:  3/3/2014  8:13 PM
Author:  MikeSki9117 Number:  120337 of 127753

I trade at Fidelity. I short stocks. On my Fidelity account, I have "short sale fee" identified on my 2013 Tax Reporting Statement. Are these fees tax deductible? Which form would the data be entered on if it is tax deductible?
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us