The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Property tax deduction on sold home Date:  3/11/2014  9:41 AM
Author:  gsgreen Number:  120431 of 127513

You don't add it to your husbands property tax amount, you claim it as a separate deduction for property tax. The important part is that it is deductible.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us