A Foolish Interview with kainvest Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: Make a confession.
kainvest: Not available
The Fool: Given a second chance, what financial decision would you like to do over?
kainvest: I would never have experimented with Pro Shares shorts even though I learned that this was not my investment style.
The Fool: What has been your best work experience, and what made it so great?
kainvest: My best work experience was learning excel since this has allowed me to improve my investment tracking and analysis skills
The Fool: If you could use one example from your life to teach a financial lesson, what would it be?
kainvest: Whatever goal you have that becomes a burning desire, you can achieve as long as you develop a step by step process and metrics to achieve it.
The Fool: Tell us about your greatest personal success, not necessarily finance related.
kainvest: My goal to become a millionare by the age of 30 led me to go into a financially related field in college and to select a financial career which then I was able to leverage into one of my best and most rewarding hobbies Investing.
The Fool: What's the best product you use that most people don't know about?
kainvest: My own Investment Buy/Hold/Sell evaluation criteria from numerous sources calibrated since 1994.
The Fool: What's been your best investment to date, and how did you discover it?
kainvest: Early investing in the railroad sector in 2002 (specifically, Canadian National Railroad) which has provided me nearly an 1000% ROI to date. I discovered it through following the Wise Investor radio show.
The Fool: Do you have a favorite company or stock which the worldwide Foolish community should know about -- and why?
kainvest: BRK-B is my current favorite because Warren Buffett has a proven track record and is a conservative Buy and Hold investor like me. He also is able because of size to find deals not available to in the average individual investor.
The Fool: List some of your favorite websites, with commentary where appropriate. (Please provide the URLs, too.)
kainvest: Wise Investor PODCAST available on the Wise Investor website, because they do a better job than most providing stock selections and explaining them free of charge.
Go to kainvest's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z