A Foolish Interview with UnrealizedGains Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: What is your favorite techno gadget?
UnrealizedGains: Macbook Air - portability, battery, and speed
The Fool: What technology do you wish the world had but doesn't yet?
UnrealizedGains: Starship - "To explore strange new worlds; to seek out new life and new civilizations; to boldly go where no man has gone before."
The Fool: What's the best restaurant you've ever been to? (Include name, location, and average bill for two.)
UnrealizedGains: The Keg: Steakhouse & Bar<br />Found in Canada - available in some parts of USA<br />approx. $40 for a bill that includes 'the best' steak dinner and wine
The Fool: Do you have a favorite company or stock which the worldwide Foolish community should know about -- and why?
UnrealizedGains: TD Bank Financial Group (NYSE:TD)(TSX:TD)<br /><br />If you don't know it now, you will know it as it takes over banking in America!<br /><br />MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The Fool: List some of your favorite websites, with commentary where appropriate. (Please provide the URLs, too.)
UnrealizedGains: Google Finance - Best way to quickly read recent news on markets and individual companies<br /><br />Motley Fool - best investor community<br /><br />www.footytube.com - best source for soccer highlights<br /><br />www.espn.com - following everything about sports<br /><br />www.guardian.co.uk - honest world news<br /><br />www.gmail.com - this email client is untouchable
Go to UnrealizedGains's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z