A Foolish Interview with Nswspayne Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: Given a second chance, what financial decision would you like to do over?
Nswspayne: INVESTED IN AMAZON IN 2001 AFTER DOT STOCKS COLLAPSED (AT $7.00); SHOULD HAVE INVESTED IN WALMART WHEN MY FATHER IN RURAL OK WENT WILD OVER IT.
The Fool: Tell us about your first date. Who was it with and where did you go? (Remember, this is a family show!) ;)
Nswspayne: MY WIFE OF 40 YEARS. IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.
The Fool: If you could be the CEO of any public company, which one and why?
Nswspayne: BLUE; CURES FOR CANCER AND RARE DISEASES MAY LIE AHEAD.
The Fool: What's the best product you use that most people don't know about?
Nswspayne: MORNINGSTAR
The Fool: In what way would society be different if bears had become the dominant sentient species?
Nswspayne: PROBABLY BETTER.
The Fool: To what extent has your financial success, or lack thereof, been the result of luck versus skill?
Nswspayne: FOR THE FIRST 20 YEARS, I TRADED STOCKS AND MADE IMPULSIVE BUYS AND LOST EVERYTHING. FOR THE SECOND 20 YEARS, I RESEARCH FOR MONTHS, BUY SMALL BIOTECH I UNDERSTAND AND SELL IF IT GOES DOWN 10%. HOLD FOREVER IF IT DOES NOT GO DOWN. NEVER TRADE AND NEVER LOSE MONEY.
The Fool: What's the one thing you'd MOST like to see The Motley Fool add to our service or improve upon?
Nswspayne: CAN'T SAY YET. I'M FAIRLY NEW.
The Fool: What's been your best investment to date, and how did you discover it?
Nswspayne: INCY (INCYTE) WAS A SMALL BIOTECH WHEN I DISCOVERED IT BY DAILY READING ABOUT SMALL BIOTECH COMPANIES 10 YEARS AGO. STILL OWN IT.
The Fool: Do you have a favorite company or stock which the worldwide Foolish community should know about -- and why?
Nswspayne: BLUEBIRD AND SIMILAR SMALL BIOTECHS MAY CHANGE THE FACE OF MEDICINE IN NEXT DECADE.
The Fool: List some of your favorite websites, with commentary where appropriate. (Please provide the URLs, too.)
Nswspayne: MORNINGSTAR, ETRADE
Go to Nswspayne's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z