A Foolish Interview with TMFMileHigh Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: How do you define success?
TMFMileHigh: Making enough money doing what I love to let the family live comfortably.
The Fool: What has been your best work experience, and what made it so great?
TMFMileHigh: Writing for the Fool. It's an intellectually engaging assignment, and my colleagues are also my teachers. I'm blessed.
The Fool: Tell us about your greatest personal success, not necessarily finance related.
TMFMileHigh: This one is easy: Marrying my wife and watching my kids grow. Nothing is better.
The Fool: In what way would society be different if bears had become the dominant sentient species?
TMFMileHigh: Extra long lunches during the winters, and a thriving New York Honey Exchange.
The Fool: To what extent has your financial success, or lack thereof, been the result of luck versus skill?
TMFMileHigh: I've had more than my shares of luck in stocks, but I'd also like to think we would have enjoyed a multibagger if Disney hadn't taken out Marvel too early.
The Fool: What's been your best investment to date, and how did you discover it?
TMFMileHigh: Our house. We happened by the development and waited in line for two days in the freezing cold for the right to buy a slab of mud, but now we're in a home that fits us well, financed on a very cheap 15-year loan. We should be mortgage-free by the time our eldest reaches college.
The Fool: What celebrity or public figure do you most resemble?
TMFMileHigh: James Spader, but with spectacles.
Go to TMFMileHigh's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z