A Foolish Interview with Toolishfoo Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: What's your greatest athletic achievement? Little League champ? Ran a marathon? Did 4 consecutive sit-ups?
Toolishfoo: USMA West Point alpine ski team; Loveland Basin CO ski instructor teaching VIetnam disabled veterans how to ski; skiing 20+ years on one leg in Colorado and other venues in Europe. One of the Founders of the Captain Pietsch Trophy which is contested annually between the British Battle Back and American Wounded Warrior Golf Teams (all disabled servicemen) on both sides of the Atlantic.
The Fool: Who killed Kennedy?
Toolishfoo: Lee Harvey Oswald & not the CIA/NSA/KGB/FBI or the mob; so I'm not a conspiracy theorist.
The Fool: What do you fear most?
Toolishfoo: There is nothing to fear except fear itself! Learned that in Ranger School from Major Feir.
The Fool: Would you rather be remembered as a person, a legend, or a myth?
Toolishfoo: A person ... I'm not legend material and too much in your face to be a myth.
The Fool: Make a confession.
Toolishfoo: Am a bear market bred investor full of scepticism with a strong tendency to sell too soon.
The Fool: Given a second chance, what financial decision would you like to do over?
Toolishfoo: Exercise optimism; ride winners.
The Fool: What's been your best investment to date, and how did you discover it?
Toolishfoo: JPM ... I worked at Chase Manhattan; it made me a tidy bundle, but I no longer own it.
The Fool: Do you have a favorite company or stock which the worldwide Foolish community should know about -- and why?
Toolishfoo: Apple because I know the company inside out and use its products ... iMac, MacBookPro, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, iTunes, etc after having converted from being a Windows 3 thru 8 user mostly on Dell PCs.
The Fool: List some of your favorite websites, with commentary where appropriate. (Please provide the URLs, too.)
Toolishfoo: OBVIOUSLY: Foolish Paradise (fool.com);<br />Seeking Alpha (http://seekingalpha.com) both for its bashers & boosters; MissingSTEP (missingSTEP.com); Bloomberg (bloomberg.com).
Go to Toolishfoo's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z