A Foolish Interview with MartianRtns Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: Have you had a brush with fame, the proverbial '15 minutes'? Tell us about it.
MartianRtns: I met howardroark. Also, I've been on TV and have appeared in a magazine.
The Fool: What do you fear most?
MartianRtns: Being a jerk cause it comes so naturally. Either that, or being in a position of truly helping someone and not doing so.
The Fool: To what extent has your financial success, or lack thereof, been the result of luck versus skill?
MartianRtns: Goodness only knows what I'd be doing today without Peter Lynch's books, Arthur Kimes, the editors of Kiplinger's, and Frank Romano.
The Fool: As a former child and possibly parent of one now, share your best advice about raising children.
MartianRtns: Have one with someone better than you and you'll be a-ok.
The Fool: Make a confession.
MartianRtns: I have a very hard time reading for pleasure anymore. Books that were great a long time ago are unreadable today. I'm old. {sigh}
The Fool: Given a second chance, what financial decision would you like to do over?
MartianRtns: Buying Wet Seal at 4 and change, selling at 3 and change, and then watching it go over 40 when everything I thought might happen did happen.
The Fool: What's been your best investment to date, and how did you discover it?
MartianRtns: My wife (& kids!). Luck, cause I didn't deserve to hit the jackpot.
Go to MartianRtns's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z