A Foolish Interview with ReubenGBrewer Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: Who killed Kennedy?
ReubenGBrewer: I hear it was the same guys who killed Hoffa, but I didn't tell you that.
The Fool: What's your greatest athletic achievement? Little League champ? Ran a marathon? Did 4 consecutive sit-ups?
ReubenGBrewer: I have run about a dozen marathons and/or half marathons. However, my greatest personal athletic achievement was when I ran 26.2 miles by myself in preparation for my first marathon. I walked into my house and cried because I did that marathon for me and only me.
The Fool: Is there a public figure that inspires you?
ReubenGBrewer: Winston Churchill because he did the right thing when so many took the easy way out. Also the unkown Chinese man who stood in front of a tank at Tiananmen Square because he was willing to risk his life for freedom.
The Fool: What's the best product you use that most people don't know about?
ReubenGBrewer: My favorite guitar toy is the Boss RC-50 Loop Station. A good looping pedal will change your life! My favorite running toy is the RoadID shoe ID tag--no more carrying identification when I run.
The Fool: Make a confession.
ReubenGBrewer: I would live inside of Walt Dinsey World (any of the parks...) if I could.
The Fool: Given a second chance, what financial decision would you like to do over?
ReubenGBrewer: Given a second chance, I would save more money. I have always saved aggressively, and enjoying what you have is important, but there are plenty of things I could have done without along the way.
The Fool: What's been your best investment to date, and how did you discover it?
ReubenGBrewer: My best investments were REITs way back in the 1990s and early 2000s when they were yielding 10% or more. I discovered them by looking for unloved stocks.
Go to ReubenGBrewer's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z