A Foolish Interview with XMFTOPDOWN Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: How do you define success?
XMFTOPDOWN: To sum it up: if you've built a life of meaning and purpose, I'd call that a success.
The Fool: If you could go back in time and witness one event in history, what would you go back and see?
XMFTOPDOWN: Probably would have to be The Big Bang. What can I say, I'm a space nerd.
The Fool: What is your most distressing regret?
XMFTOPDOWN: Financially speaking, I bought Whole Foods back in 2008 for around $4 split-adjusted, only to sell for a short sighted profit. If only I was in the Foolish state of mind back then...
The Fool: As you were growing up (or now, raising children), did your family have any distinctive rituals or practices others might do well to emulate?
XMFTOPDOWN: We didn't know it back then, but my Dad started grooming me to be a Fool at the age of 6. I used to "help" him with his investment research, which basically meant looking at stock quotes in the newspaper and asking questions. I wouldn't have it any other way for my next of kin.
The Fool: What's been your best investment to date, and how did you discover it?
XMFTOPDOWN: 3D Systems. I'm up nearly 200% at this time. Thanks, Stock Advisor!
The Fool: Do you have a favorite company or stock which the worldwide Foolish community should know about -- and why?
XMFTOPDOWN: Illumina. Genetic sequencing is one of those must-have technologies for the future of personalized medicine.
Go to XMFTOPDOWN's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z