A Foolish Interview with InderbitzenSN1 Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: Are we alone in the universe? If not, where is everybody?
InderbitzenSN1: I highly doubt we are alone. There are probably lots of other creatures hanging out in one of the 200-500 billion galaxies we have no access to.
The Fool: What's your favorite movie, and why?
InderbitzenSN1: I love Pay It Forward. The movie always reminds me that there's a lot more to life than personal gain.
The Fool: What's the best advice you've ever received?
InderbitzenSN1: Accept responsibility, reject passivity, lead courageously, and expect better rewards.
The Fool: What industry do you follow most closely and why?
InderbitzenSN1: I follow the Technology industry most closely. As a 22 year old, it is the industry I am most frequently exposed to and consequently the industry I know best.
The Fool: How'd you find out about the Fool? (Make your answer as colorful and truthful as possible.)
InderbitzenSN1: I found out about the fool through the living legend that is Brendan Morasco.
The Fool: Briefly explain how you select stocks.
InderbitzenSN1: I select stocks using a bit of value of investing and a bit of behavioral analysis. Knowing how much weight to give each approach is a bit of a guessing game at times.
The Fool: Do you have a favorite company or stock which the worldwide Foolish community should know about -- and why?
InderbitzenSN1: Currently, my favorite company is Brown-Foreman and Company. They are the parent company of Jack Daniels, an organization I expect to do very well in the near future.
The Fool: List some of your favorite websites, with commentary where appropriate. (Please provide the URLs, too.)
InderbitzenSN1: www.bigthink.com
This is a blog about cool new ideas
www.homeforhomes.weebly.com
Shameless plug here: This is a website I made to help raise money for Habitat for Humanity. When you make the site your homepage, it helps someone in need get a house.
Go to InderbitzenSN1's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z