A Foolish Interview with mawertz Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: What's the best advice you've ever received?
mawertz: See Australia single.
The Fool: What was the most significant discovery of the last century?
mawertz: Penicilin.
The Fool: What's the best product you use that most people don't know about?
mawertz: Palantir. Developed for Paypal and used in my line of business, alhtough I like Analyst's Notebook (acquired by IBM) a little better.
The Fool: Briefly explain how you select stocks.
mawertz: Dividends, and potential for growth, in that order
The Fool: Tell us about your greatest personal success, not necessarily finance related.
mawertz: Bronze Star in Afghanistan for running Emergency Management for the Coalition. We saved lives and property one spring.
The Fool: If you could change one thing about your workplace, corporate culture, or family life, what would it be?
mawertz: workplace: I'd make sure that equality laws were enforced equally. The "Old Boys Club," and "The Sorority" (yes, they both exist, and I am a member of neither) would cease to exist. Racism and sexism would go away.
The Fool: Do you have a favorite company or stock which the worldwide Foolish community should know about -- and why?
mawertz: SBUX -- The company I'll always write about, but never invest in (to keep my neutrality), and never buy coffee from (unless in a pinch) as I think that it's a great company with good people, but the coffee is overrated.
Go to mawertz's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z