A Foolish Interview with FoolIndia Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: What seemingly insurmountable challenge did you meet and defeat?
FoolIndia: June, 2009, The heart of economic meltdown, Infoys and Wipro were the only hiring partners in our college; i thought its going to be a hell finding a job in the market,but i managed one as financial writer. That was a great moment after all !!!
The Fool: Tell us a joke (bear in mind this is a family site.)
FoolIndia: Hot stock is nothing but a gorgeous girl friend; she will always make you naughty.
The Fool: What other financial products or services do you use?
FoolIndia: just stocks !!!
The Fool: Have you had a brush with fame, the proverbial '15 minutes'? Tell us about it.
FoolIndia: yes i did twice - once, when i won the renewable essay writing competition. Second, when i was one among the top runner-up in Bayer Young Environmental Envoy Program !!!
The Fool: What's been your best investment to date, and how did you discover it?
FoolIndia: Jubliant Foodworks Ltd. I was never a savy investor then, but i had just begun learning the markets - India is always a destiny for food companies given its population. I hit a jackpot of around 30000 rupees when i was a novice !!!
The Fool: Do you have a favorite company or stock which the worldwide Foolish community should know about -- and why?
FoolIndia: some bio-techs in small cap segment will go big for its technology, might be acquired by giants.
The Fool: List some of your favorite websites, with commentary where appropriate. (Please provide the URLs, too.)
FoolIndia: Mootley fool !!! (Information is a key commodity )
Go to FoolIndia's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z