A Foolish Interview with nwooley Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: What's the best product you use that most people don't know about?
nwooley: I'm a huge fan of rolled labels. You know, those little address labels? They save so much time sending out letters.
The Fool: In what way would society be different if bears had become the dominant sentient species?
nwooley: I think there'd be more fish in our diets. It would be rough on the salmon. Cats would be happy, though.
The Fool: To what extent has your financial success, or lack thereof, been the result of luck versus skill?
nwooley: There's a big element of luck involved, no doubt. I scared my FA once with a big play on a broken stock that paid off. Oh, and coming of age in DC during the dotcom boom led to some real money.
The Fool: What's the one thing you'd MOST like to see The Motley Fool add to our service or improve upon?
nwooley: I'm thinking hover boards. No one else is working on them and SOMEONE'S GOT TO!
The Fool: What do you fear most?
nwooley: Losing reason. I'm a thinker-sort.
The Fool: What's been your best investment to date, and how did you discover it?
nwooley: Apple 10+ years ago. They'd always been there and I had some spare cash and put it in at the right time.
The Fool: Do you have a favorite company or stock which the worldwide Foolish community should know about -- and why?
nwooley: Boeing. In Charleston, SC it is NOT possible to get or have enough Boeing. That company is transforming this city.
The Fool: List some of your favorite websites, with commentary where appropriate. (Please provide the URLs, too.)
nwooley: baseballprospectus.com - Baseball for those who stayed awake during math class
straightdope.com - Answers and questions for the smart set.
Go to nwooley's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z