A Foolish Interview with kemgems Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: What, in your opinion, are some of life's big mysteries?
kemgems: What's it all about, why are we here, things like that. Spiritual questions about life and the universe around us.
The Fool: Describe the most embarrassing personal moment you'll admit to!
kemgems: Early one Sunday morning my ex and I got caught having sex in my car by a pastor in the parking lot of the church where we'd parked.
The Fool: Are we alone in the universe? If not, where is everybody?
kemgems: I doubt it, and if it becomes necessary for us to make contact, we will.
The Fool: What's your favorite movie, and why?
kemgems: White Christmas, or Grease, or The Sound of Music. Some type of musical, those are my faves.
The Fool: What's the best advice you've ever received?
kemgems: Our first love is self-love.
The Fool: How'd you find out about the Fool? (Make your answer as colorful and truthful as possible.)
kemgems: Google search, because I have been researching investment options for a few months now and I still feel like I know nothing.
The Fool: What's the most overrated idea, person, or event in our culture?
kemgems: Kim Kardashian. What the hell?
The Fool: What's been your best investment to date, and how did you discover it?
kemgems: My only investment right now is my 401K, which is currently underfunded.
The Fool: Do you have a favorite company or stock which the worldwide Foolish community should know about -- and why?
kemgems: Not that I can think of right now.
The Fool: List some of your favorite websites, with commentary where appropriate. (Please provide the URLs, too.)
kemgems: I guess Facebook primarily because I use it so much, and Yahoo also. I also like TVLine.com and EW.com.
Go to kemgems's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z