A Foolish Interview with sam271 Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: What is your favorite techno gadget?
sam271: THE NOOK. WHERE WAS THAT THE LAST 40 PLUS YEARS!
The Fool: What technology do you wish the world had but doesn't yet?
sam271: COMMON SENSE
The Fool: What's the best restaurant you've ever been to? (Include name, location, and average bill for two.)
sam271: GREEN TURTLE. GIG HARBOR, WASHINGTON
WITH DRINKS AND TIP 125.00 ON THE WATER OF THE HARBOR
The Fool: Briefly review your favorite book.
sam271: STOLEN VALOR. RECENTLY READ ABOUT THOSE PORTRAYING AMONG HEROS WHICH THEY NEVER WERE. STEALING VALOR AT A COST TO THOSE WHO HAVE SERVED AND THOSE WHO SERVE AND NEVER TO RETURN
The Fool: What seemingly insurmountable challenge did you meet and defeat?
sam271: ENTERING A PROFESSION BEHIND THE CURVE IN EDUCATION AND EXCELLING IN WORK PERFORMANCE ABOVE THOSE WITH GREATER EDUCATION
The Fool: Tell us a joke (bear in mind this is a family site.)
sam271: OOOOOOOO I GOTTA PASS ON THAT.
The Fool: What's been your best investment to date, and how did you discover it?
sam271: KRISPY KREME DONUTS! ARTICLE IN MONEY END OF 2012
The Fool: Do you have a favorite company or stock which the worldwide Foolish community should know about -- and why?
sam271: MARATHON PETROLEUM CORP HAS BEEN EXCITING TO BE IN ESPECIALLY WITH ITS PERFORMANCE AMONG THE BIGGER NAMES. 2012 AND NOW 2013 HAS PRODUCED GOOD NUMBER ON WALL ST, THE COMPANY READS STRONG AND THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT
The Fool: List some of your favorite websites, with commentary where appropriate. (Please provide the URLs, too.)
sam271: MSN FOR QUICK UPDATED NEWS; LOCAL NEWSPAPER FOR LOCAL UPDATES; VANGUARD NEWS BLOGS; MOTIF INVESTING BLOGS; MONEY MAGS WEB
Go to sam271's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z