A Foolish Interview with Barnardbj Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: To what extent has your financial success, or lack thereof, been the result of luck versus skill?
Barnardbj: My lack of financial success has been the result of neglect regarding addressing my retirement future assets.
The Fool: Tell us an amusing anecdote about your childhood.
Barnardbj: A friend told me not so recently that in our grade school classroom, I used to read the dictionary.
The Fool: What do you fear most?
Barnardbj: Not having an adequate retirement account. Not leaving any money or anything of significant value to my children and grandchildren.
The Fool: If you could change one thing about your workplace, corporate culture, or family life, what would it be?
Barnardbj: Eliminate procrastination.
The Fool: What on Wall Street today is most suited for reform?
Barnardbj: The trust that they should protect as it pertains to the information they give to their investors.
The Fool: How do you define success?
Barnardbj: Peace and Happiness with what you have accomplished.
The Fool: What is your most distressing regret?
Barnardbj: Not knowing and modeling financial education to my oldest children. However, I plan to remedy that with your assistance.
The Fool: What's been your best investment to date, and how did you discover it?
Barnardbj: N/A
The Fool: Do you have a favorite company or stock which the worldwide Foolish community should know about -- and why?
Barnardbj: N/A
The Fool: List some of your favorite websites, with commentary where appropriate. (Please provide the URLs, too.)
Barnardbj: anything on investing(if it's of good quality)
same for technology and energy information
Go to Barnardbj's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z