A Foolish Interview with EnvisionInvestor Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: What has been your best work experience, and what made it so great?
EnvisionInvestor: Starting my own business, hands down. Apart from working for myself, it was the clients who came with that made it possible.
The Fool: If you could use one example from your life to teach a financial lesson, what would it be?
EnvisionInvestor: Before I knew about investing and saving money, back in my early college years, I spent recklessly. Where I could have easily saved one or two thousand dollars, I spent it on things I didn't need, or even want for that matter. Today, 5 years later, had I saved, it could have been worth twice as much!
The Fool: Tell us about your greatest personal success, not necessarily finance related.
EnvisionInvestor: Working in the fitness industry, and having a passion for leadership it has to be seeing my clients down the stretch in their training programs. The progress they make is unreal and so cool so be a part of. Being good at my job is the biggest success for certain.
The Fool: What's been your best investment to date, and how did you discover it?
EnvisionInvestor: It's hard to pick one. I enjoy researching companies that have a low trading volume and have a lot of potential for growth. Also, I am only in my 4th month of investing as well. So far, I would have to go with my investing in the Canadian pot growing companies that are taking off. I discovered them when I was reading in the news that marijuana will be legal for recreational use in July 2018. Then I learned many of these companies that grow pot are public! It was a no-brainer from there. Just a matter of finding the right companies that are growing responsibly.
The Fool: Do you have a favorite company or stock which the worldwide Foolish community should know about -- and why?
EnvisionInvestor: Again I would have to reference the Canadian pot industry. I've invested in 3, but I'd have to recommend Aurora Cannabis #1. But I am also a huge, huge fan of the tech industry right now. While I'm new to investing, it doesn't take much to see the potential.
The Fool: List some of your favorite websites, with commentary where appropriate. (Please provide the URLs, too.)
EnvisionInvestor: Doing most of my trading through Vanguard, I love their platform for researching companies. They provide analysis, recommendations, earnings reports, everything. https://investor.vanguard.com/home/
Go to EnvisionInvestor's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z