A Foolish Interview with XMFSinchiruna Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: What do you fear most?
XMFSinchiruna: Debt
The Fool: What's been your best investment to date, and how did you discover it?
XMFSinchiruna: Companhia de Minas Buenaventura, BVN, the Peruvian gold miner, also producing silver, lead, zinc and copper. It's up over 200% for me, and looks promising to add another 200% before the bull market in commodities has run its course.
The Fool: Do you have a favorite company or stock which the worldwide Foolish community should know about -- and why?
XMFSinchiruna: Junior precious metals miners, especially those focused on silver:<br />Copper Fox, Great Panther, Endeavour Silver, ECU Silver, Coeur d'Alene. Silver will surpass $50 per ounce, possibly reaching $100 or beyond as gold tops out above $2,000. At $1,650 gold, look for $50 silver. Silver has further to rise because it is historically cheap relative to gold, so as the bull run matures, silver will revert to historical ratio in the 20:1 range or better. For gold miners, Gammon, Osisko, Iamgold, etc.
The Fool: What celebrity or public figure do you most resemble?
XMFSinchiruna: Derek Jeter, or so I've been told. :)
Go to XMFSinchiruna's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z