A Foolish Interview with MIMOSAS Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: What's the best advice you've ever received?
MIMOSAS: A wise man (My Daddy) once said, "Never risk more than you can afford to lose."
The Fool: Does ethics or 'socially responsible investing' have a place in your investment approach? How so? How not?
MIMOSAS: I wouldn't buy stock in a company if I find their product or service to be reprehensible.
The Fool: As you were growing up (or now, raising children), did your family have any distinctive rituals or practices others might do well to emulate?
MIMOSAS: My parents are very fiscally responsible. I learned to always pay my credit card balance in full each month, shop by unit price, don't try to impress people with a fancy car, clothes, home, etc., and the difference between wants and needs.
The Fool: What was your first educational exposure to investing?
MIMOSAS: My dad taking me to the bank to deposit my $.25 allowance into my savings account. Buying savings bonds in elementary school.
The Fool: If you had to pick an existing song title that best describes your life, what would it be?
MIMOSAS: I Will Survive
The Fool: Would you rather be remembered as a person, a legend, or a myth?
MIMOSAS: A person
The Fool: What's been your best investment to date, and how did you discover it?
MIMOSAS: IBM at $62, my dad told me about it.
The Fool: List some of your favorite websites, with commentary where appropriate. (Please provide the URLs, too.)
MIMOSAS: http://www.getrichslowly.org
Go to MIMOSAS's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z