A Foolish Interview with TMFDivine Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: Your greatest fear? Any neurotic ones (agoraphobia, triskaidekaphobia, etc.)?
TMFDivine: Fear itself.
The Fool: What other financial products or services do you use?
TMFDivine: ..."other" financial resources, outside of the Motley Fool? I'm not sure I follow.
The Fool: What was the most significant discovery of the last century?
TMFDivine: Other than my discovery of a shark's tooth on the beach sometime in the late '90s, penicillin deserves mention as a distant second.
The Fool: What lesson do you wish you’d learned ten years ago?
TMFDivine: Always embrace curiosity and self-exploration, regardless of societal pressures or stigmas.
The Fool: What's been your best investment to date, and how did you discover it?
TMFDivine: My best investment has undoubtedly been in my own education. I should clarify that I've been fortunate enough to have my family cover the monetary costs, but by investing my time and concentration on my academic and intellectual development I've guaranteed myself continuous lifelong returns that would have otherwise been nearly impossible. It's corny, but it's what I truly believe.
The Fool: Do you have a favorite company or stock which the worldwide Foolish community should know about -- and why?
TMFDivine: Skullcandy I see as a fascinating company with a unique image and great products. It certainly looks to be a volatile stock going forward, so it's not for everyone. But I think it's under-loved, to say the least. It should really benefit from the growth of mobile devices, which at the moment seems to be moving along pretty rapidly. I believe in investing in what you know, and I know that I like Skullcandy's style and products.
The Fool: List some of your favorite websites, with commentary where appropriate. (Please provide the URLs, too.)
TMFDivine: <br />http://www.ted.com/<br />"Riveting talks by remarkable people."<br />http://contest.newyorker.com/CaptionContest.aspx?affiliate=ny-caption<br />The New Yorker's weekly caption contest.
Go to TMFDivine's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z