A Foolish Interview with TMFMac Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: Have you had a brush with fame, the proverbial '15 minutes'? Tell us about it.
TMFMac: I met Chelsea Clinton at Chesapeake Bagel Bakery in Washington, DC. I was teaching high school government at the time so I had a copy of the Brady Bill (handgun legislation)in my backpack. This was the only piece of paper I could find. I asked Chelsea to sign my copy of the Brady Bill. I then realized how strange this all must seem to her, so I blurted out "I'm not some kind of weirdo". She signed my copy of the Brady Bill and thankfully I never heard from the Secret Service.
The Fool: Okay Gilligan (or Ginger), you're stuck on a deserted island. What one material possession would you hope to have with you?
TMFMac: Television set
The Fool: What's your favorite Fool message board?
TMFMac: The Motley Fool Radio Show
The Fool: What's the best restaurant you've ever been to? (Include name, location, and average bill for two.)
TMFMac: Nola's in the French Quarter in New Orleans. It's some great Cajun food and will cost you around $30 a person.
The Fool: Which celebrity or public figure (past or present) do you most look like?
TMFMac: A poor man's Andrew Shue (a real poor man)
Go to TMFMac's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z