UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 745902  
Subject: A 2828 Exclusive Shocker! Date: 11/19/2012 9:07 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 23
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/occupy-doctor-busted...

Doctor Roberto Rivera, an #Occupy Wall Street medic, was arrested this week for storing chemicals to make bombs and assault rifles in his basement.
ABC reported:

Large amounts of chemicals commonly used to make bombs were found in the basement of a New Jersey doctor, along with assault rifles and a stun gun, prosecutors said today.

Dr. Roberto Rivera, 60, who according to some reports was active in the Occupy Wall Street movement last year, was arrested following a Friday night raid on his Ridgewood, N.J., home.

--------------------------------------------------
That Tea Party sure is extreme huh?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 656024 of 745902
Subject: Re: A 2828 Exclusive Shocker! Date: 11/19/2012 6:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
He probably doesn't use deoderant either.

Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 656100 of 745902
Subject: Re: A 2828 Exclusive Shocker! Date: 11/20/2012 7:51 AM
Recommendations: 0
He had chemicals to make assault rifles? Must be bluing agents.

/Wonder if they were actual "assault rifles" (aka select-fire weapons/machine guns) or were semi-auto firearms in which case... big deal! Most everyone I know owns at least one of those!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement