Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: countryfriend Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 96  
Subject: A bit of everything Date: 8/29/2000 7:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Hi everyone,
Don't be deceived by my quietness, I am paying attention. I just save all my thoughts up for moments like these. First, I wanted to say thanks for the "My Portfolio" tip. That's a great little feature! I also wanted to throw out my opinion re: some of the other stock ideas that have been mentioned. ONIS is definitely a little too erratic for my taste. I've been frightened just watching it since it was first brought up, and we haven't even invested in it. Lucent and Cannon are definitely worth taking a closer look although I am not yet entirely sure what it is I am looking for.Ha, Ha!
Well, that's all for now.
Kathy
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Cathysfriend One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86 of 96
Subject: Re: A bit of everything Date: 8/29/2000 10:38 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
yes I've been closely watching cannon and lucent and i think they should go on the shopping list. WBVN isn't really doing so hot but I guess time will tell. I like cisco.

Author: dovegato Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 88 of 96
Subject: Re: A bit of everything Date: 8/30/2000 11:02 AM
yes I've been closely watching cannon and lucent and i think they should go on the shopping list. WBVN isn't really doing so hot but I guess time will tell. I like cisco.

I agree, cathysfriend, and I'm delighted to have you participate, countryfriend. Just wish we would hear from the other "friend".

DG

Author: Cathysfriend One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 89 of 96
Subject: Re: A bit of everything Date: 8/30/2000 10:26 PM
this is like anymore investment club right? The participants are free to log on or log off at their convience right? The other "friend" is unlikely to succumb to unwelcome pressure.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement