UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 56843  
Subject: A car for Art! Date: 9/1/2012 6:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
http://www.examiner.com/article/volkswagen-s-600-car-gets-25...

"This $600 car is no toy and is ready to be released in China next year.

The single seater aero car totes VW (Volkswagen) branding.

Volkswagen did a lot of very highly protected testing of this car in Germany, but it was not announced until now where the car would make it's first appearance.

The car was introduced at the VW stockholders meeting as the most economical car in the world is presented."

---

JUst what Art said he always wanted!

t
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Donna405 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45141 of 56843
Subject: Re: A car for Art! Date: 9/1/2012 8:36 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Now, that's a car I really, really want, to scoot around town. And the price is right.

Donna

Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45142 of 56843
Subject: Re: A car for Art! Date: 9/1/2012 9:03 PM
The date on the article says July, 2009. So far I haven't seen any for sale in the United States. Until I see them here it's a moot point. We never get the cool stuff here. Only the high dollar expensive manure. The stuff that gets less than 40 mpg.

Cool car though. I'd buy one if I knew where they were for sale and if they were street legal here.

Art

Author: Jeanwa Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45145 of 56843
Subject: Re: A car for Art! Date: 9/1/2012 10:32 PM
Recommendations: 3
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_1-litre_car

In February of 2012, Volkswagen confirmed that it would build a limited series of XL1s starting in 2013[17] .

Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45151 of 56843
Subject: Re: A car for Art! Date: 9/2/2012 12:42 AM
Jeanwa posts,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_1-litre_car

In February of 2012, Volkswagen confirmed that it would build a limited series of XL1s starting in 2013[17] .

</snip>

I bet that XL1 will be considerably more than $600 -- probably more like $20,000.

intercst

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement