No. of Recommendations: 1
A co-worker of mine from 1992-1995 Had "Vanity" Plates in the State where I was then living. She wrongly thought her plate as unique to her auto -- NOT so at all. The plate was the exact same plate that a Criminal Drug Dealer had. She only realized that when a Swat-Team crashed through the doors of her College-town home. The next year she dumped the "Vanity" plates which cost extra $$$ anyway.

Interesting. We've tried to get vanity plates before and the name DH tried to use had already been taken. I know some common vanity plates (first name,sports team reference, etc) will allow you to put a number after the name. In high school, I went to school with "Tommy5"

LWW
Print the post  

Announcements

Live Video Event Monday!
The GP team is hosting a live video event on Monday at 4 p.m. ET. Don't worry if you can't make it — we'll have a replay and a transcript. Click for more!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement