UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Chopec Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 31086  
Subject: a few pix Date: 7/13/2004 11:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 16
I finally got around to putting up some of my photos. Take a gander:

http://www.hitthenail.com/personal/bangla/index.html

Chopec
Print the post Back To Top
Author: eastender Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15120 of 31086
Subject: Re: a few pix Date: 7/14/2004 12:51 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
An absolutely amazing tranformation!!!

Your back garden is lovely. What a job you did back there.

Thanks for sharing.

eastender

Author: RocketsMomma Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15124 of 31086
Subject: Re: a few pix Date: 7/14/2004 1:54 PM
Nice pics, I like your house colors too. Makes me want to update my web site. When I can find the time!!

ack!

RM

Author: Jeanwa Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15125 of 31086
Subject: Re: a few pix Date: 7/14/2004 1:56 PM
Absolutely beautiful. Those perennials will get bigger every year. They say perennials crawl the first year, walk the second and run every year after!!!!!!

Jean

Author: Chopec Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15127 of 31086
Subject: Re: a few pix Date: 7/14/2004 3:32 PM
Thanks, everyone.

I just added some photos of the "before" state of the garden. Most were taken in the fall, but at least you get the idea of the hardscaping changes.

Chopec

Author: IndecisiveFool Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15128 of 31086
Subject: Re: a few pix Date: 7/14/2004 3:40 PM
They say perennials crawl the first year, walk the second and run every year after!!!!!!

The saying I use for newly planted trees may be applicable:

First year sleep. Second year creep. Third year leap.

IF

Author: Catleen Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15129 of 31086
Subject: Re: a few pix Date: 7/14/2004 4:04 PM
Wow, you have done some work on that property and it really paid off. I really enjoyed looking at your pictures.

I am in the midst of a three year project at my place and didn't get any pictures of the 40 feet weeds from last year. I do not kid, they were 40 feet tall. I have most of the area tamed and am gathering planting ideas for next year when we start to plant.

Thanks

Catleen

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement