Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: FiddleDeeDee Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 86516  
Subject: A fun day is.... Date: 11/30/2012 5:20 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
....reading the Massachusetts Statewide Records Retention Schedule 02-11 to see which part of it applies to the records you would like to destroy.

Then fill out the paperwork.

Fifi
A yittle crosseyed tonight...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Raggmopp Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86210 of 86516
Subject: Re: A fun day is.... Date: 11/30/2012 7:47 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Playing with your kitty cat to see which toy they want to destroy.

Then skritch 'em behind the ears.

Author: Globetraveler Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86211 of 86516
Subject: Re: A fun day is.... Date: 12/1/2012 8:34 PM
... 15 degrees, winds at 55 gusting to 80 mph, and a brush fire threatening your house.

That was my Thursday.

Author: utahtea Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86212 of 86516
Subject: Re: A fun day is.... Date: 12/1/2012 10:33 PM
... 15 degrees, winds at 55 gusting to 80 mph, and a brush fire threatening your house.

That was my Thursday.

OY! Hope you and your house survived!

Author: utahtea Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86213 of 86516
Subject: Re: A fun day is.... Date: 12/1/2012 10:37 PM
Recommendations: 1
Celebrating your birthday in Yosemite National Park! That's what I did on Wednesday (and the day before and after).

Utahtea

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86215 of 86516
Subject: Re: A fun day is.... Date: 12/1/2012 11:38 PM
Recommendations: 2
... being in FLA 1 day after Hurricane Season officially ends!

sunray
a man in FLA

p.s. I ate rum cakes yesterday.

http://www.tortugarumcakes.com/

Author: Globetraveler Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86216 of 86516
Subject: Re: A fun day is.... Date: 12/2/2012 11:01 AM
OY! Hope you and your house survived!

The house and I survived. We had a couple of branches in the yard, but that's to be expected. I had an arborist take a look at all the tree near the house this summer and removed the trees she recommended.

We get these wind bought in the winter. Normally, they blow about 30-40, but this one was a bit stronger from Wednesday through Friday night. It is still a bit breezy, however it's on;y gusting to about 35mph. Coupled with lacks of snow this year and the super dry conditions, it wasn't a fun time for the fire service.

It looks like the dry weather pattern my fade away later in the week and we might get some snow soon.

Author: TMF2Aruba Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86217 of 86516
Subject: Re: A fun day is.... Date: 12/2/2012 2:16 PM

That was my Thursday.

Ugh!

I'm glad you're here to post about it!

Tony
...but I still am...

Off2Aruba

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement