UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Crazyinlovefool Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3078  
Subject: A gift from the coupon board Date: 11/12/2002 12:13 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Here's a link to a coupon for a free aromatherapy item from Bath & Bodyworks. Seems like it may make a nice gift for someone no matter what the board decides to do.

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=18133431
Print the post Back To Top
Author: snippee Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 823 of 3078
Subject: Re: A gift from the coupon board Date: 11/12/2002 11:58 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Crazy,

I'm glad you posted this! I had the same thought yesterday as i bought a 99 cent glycerine soap and received a $15 bottle of yummy-smelling massage oil for free...and i'm going back today to get ANOTHER glycerine soap and a $13.50 yummy-smelling bottle of body lotion for free. :) (It seems that there is no limit to coupon usage - just note that the offer expires on 11/25.)

Since i don't use bar soap and can only use so much body lotion, i thought i'd save whatever i don't use for the Elf project (or Angel Tree or Salvation Army or whatever)! Hopefully, other elves can stock up on free/cheap bath stuff, too, and we can shower the world with gifts without breaking our banks.

snippee
yummy-smelling elf

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement