Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: greeneggs Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 126  
Subject: a good day Date: 12/3/1999 10:59 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
kind words from an analyst today. I like the market reaction! It's been a long time coming for me with this stock.

greeneggs
Print the post Back To Top
Author: kstark Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 103 of 126
Subject: Re: a good day Date: 12/3/1999 5:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Do you have a link to the analysts comments ? This has been a long time coming for me as well. With the stock up almost 40% today on nothing more than an analysts kind words this may be an exit point for me. I may just take my double and run.

Author: Geministeve Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 104 of 126
Subject: Re: a good day Date: 12/4/1999 12:04 AM
In accordance with the buy and hold philosophy I've held this stock for more than a year now and it is at it's highest ever and I don't know why. I'm in at 9 but am hesitant to sell when it's on the way up.

What do you think?

Why is it up so much?

Author: RTPAV Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 105 of 126
Subject: Re: a good day Date: 12/4/1999 12:36 PM
There is a rumour out that Davox is being acquired by KANA- look at Yahoo msg board for KANA and Davx. I don't know how true this is but take it for what it's worth.

Author: bql Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 106 of 126
Subject: Re: a good day Date: 12/7/1999 3:40 PM
The rumor I heard was a purchase by IBM. Confirmed I've received verbally from 2 sources--again don't know of any validity but it came from 2 unrelated sources. we'll see

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement