Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Crazyinlovefool Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 23  
Subject: A great freebie Date: 9/7/2001 1:23 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I happy for this board since I just found out today that my little sister is pregnant. The first member of the next generation in 12yrs!

Here's a link to a wonderful book from the mayo clinic about babies & preganacy. Get it for yourself or as a wonderful gift.

www.statefarm.com/lifeevents/baby.html

The agent is "good" and the password is "neighbor" no caps

Crazyinlovefool
Print the post Back To Top
Author: LoreleiSandoval Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14 of 23
Subject: Re: A great freebie Date: 7/25/2002 4:48 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
This is so great! I signed up for it and received it in about one month! Thanks for the post!

Author: Crazyinlovefool Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15 of 23
Subject: Re: A great freebie Date: 7/26/2002 12:26 AM
Recommendations: 0
You're welcome and congratulations!

Crazyinlovefool

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement