No. of Recommendations: 0

In doing some more background research I found SimpleMobile, a division of Simplexity.com
http://www.simplemobile.com/linkin.cgi?refcode=1868227975

From their press blurb...
Simplexity.com is here to make the task of buying a wireless phone and service simple. We make it our business to know all the players, the products, the plans and the promotions in order to make it easy for you to select the best combination of wireless phone and plan to fit the way you live and work. So, for the first time, there's a simple yet comprehensive method to compare and purchase wireless communication products and services.

Which Plan and Phone is Right for Me?

The telecommunications industry is exploding with exciting choices, but it's also renowned for confusing and aggravating just about everyone. With all of the wireless companies out there vying for your business, how are you to know which of their products is right for you?

Simplexity helps you simplify the complexity of wireless service by providing you with complete, unbiased and uniformly presented information. However, even when presented with simple information about a complex subject, it can still be a challenge for you to know how that information will empower you the most.

The following questions and advice will help you have an intelligent idea of what kind of wireless service will best suit your needs.

Why should I get analog service?
Why should I get digital service?
Can I get both digital and analog service?
Where on your site can I see what technology a phone or plan uses?
Do I want a local or national plan?
How many minutes do I need?
Do I need Nextel service?
What features do I want?

These answers (along with a bunch of others) can be found at: http://simplemobile.simplexity.com/resource/choosing.html

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement