Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Rollomc Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 43  
Subject: A Hidden Gem Date: 12/23/2010 2:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2010/11/16/5-star-stoc...

This article was posted on Nov 16, 2010 as one of five stocks set to pop. On that day it was priced at $15.53. Today it is priced at $23.78. That would be a little over a 50% pop in just over a month.

I'm gonna be following you TMFEZMAGIC (aka Brian D. Pacampara).

I have been invested in BOOM since last February, so I had expected to see this company pick up. But I am amazed at your timing. Did you have a clue that something had changed at just that time? Or was this some sort of market expectation, or was it as my old man says about my investing, "Even a blind hog finds an acorn every now and then."?

Actually there is a serious question there if you pick up on this and have the time.

Rollomc
Print the post Back To Top
Author: gdett2 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Ticker Guide Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 41 of 43
Subject: Re: A Hidden Gem Date: 6/24/2011 11:16 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Rollomc,

Actually, hogs hunt, root and feed by smell, not sight.

Gene

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement