UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (52) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: LadyIanna Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 127262  
Subject: Re: return emails- semi OT Date: 8/23/2013 2:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
a. I don't know anyone in the area
b. I do not have unlimited calling on my cell phone. I don't use it that much, and have a prepaid plan. No point in spending $100 a month on something I never use.
c. Not everyone works and lives in the 9-5 world. some people work 3-11 or 11-7am
D. If I'm shopping for real estate, I don't want to call on every single prospective property, especially when they give so little information on the real estate ads anymore. Right now i have a list of about 10 possible property's saved. Some more realistic than others.
E. Don't brokers cost money?

Fact in point, I sent an email to my credit union/bank to ask who I could email questions too, since they did not have an in house mortgage guy and I didn't want to make an appointment and have the guy come all the way to my branch when I just had preliminary questions. I have never done any of this before, and my situation is unique with many non-traditional items. The gentleman sent me an email back and told me to email him. I responded to that email, and it's been over a week.

The other email I sent was to the selling broker off a real estate website where it says: Send me more information. I would think that the link is there for a reason.

The 2 million comment was a joke. sorry forgot to put in the :^) Y'all need to lighten up a little bit. :^)

I am just trying to get some information so that I can achieve my goals with as little back tracking as possible. I realize that I can't always plan for every contingency, but I'd like to pre-plan as much as possible to avoid problems. The best way to avoid problems is to be informed before sticking your head in the lions mouth. (like how many teeth does he _really_ have!) 8^)

Lady Ianna, using her herding dog to get her ducks in a row.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (52) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

Useful Resources
Our Home Center has all you need to make buying and owning a home a great experience. Get or refinance a mortgage and much more!
Buying/Selling a Home FAQ

Mortgage Professor
Offsite resource for mortgage questions.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

2.1: The Labor Pool Problem
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement