A longer wait just allows more time to be sure its worth it especially since it sounds like theres really only 1 car DM would like to get rid of (DH's) (au pair's car sounds like its neutral, DM car is keep).What I am thinking of doing is selling the Excursion, DH driving the Quest, replacing my car. That would still leave some of the $21000 to go to debt paydown although not all of it, probably would still need to do the BT though although not as large. Then holding off a bit on replacing the Lexus (car au pair drives). Replace it when we find something right for it.Some of this will depend though on the research we are going to do over the next week on what can be gotten for the cars we have now.
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar<