UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JoelCairo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1966605  
Subject: A new game for you to try Date: 3/24/2013 12:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Here's a game you can try which might amuse you while you pomder how many rancid unaided crazy minds are out there posting on TMF:

When you see a post on PA reach the top 25 Most Recommended and is in response to someone, try to guess who the original poster is, or the poster being responded to.

On the first level, it is based simply on the headline. On the second level, you guess based on the high-rec'd post.

Tell us who you find easiest to guess -- for me Lurker Mom is easiest. Jedi would be there, too, but he rarely gets many recs. Still, he does keep trying!

PS...no points for guessing huibs.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1867188 of 1966605
Subject: Re: A new game for you to try Date: 3/24/2013 12:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
Yes, it just confirms the lack of judgment by PA libs on the posts they rec.

You see they recommend posts that are full of hate, lies, and stupidity. Otherwise, they would have nothing to rec.

Author: JoelCairo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1867196 of 1966605
Subject: Re: A new game for you to try Date: 3/24/2013 2:30 PM
Recommendations: 8
posts that are full of hate, lies, and stupidity

Describes you to a "T".

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1867198 of 1966605
Subject: Re: A new game for you to try Date: 3/24/2013 2:38 PM
Recommendations: 1
"Describes you to a "T"."

My irony meter went off the wall. ROTFLOL

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1867214 of 1966605
Subject: Re: A new game for you to try Date: 3/24/2013 5:52 PM
Recommendations: 0
Liberal bigots here sure spend alot of time thinking and dreaming of PA.

LOL.

We all post alot.

But these Libs make this their life. They're actually dreaming up this stuff.

But, lol....for each of their "recs", they go a billion more in debt, a teacher gets laid off, and a French car burns in Paris.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOl

So insult me and rec. Current and future events are mine to laugh at.

JediG

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement