Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ibnana Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 677  
Subject: A new record Date: 9/6/2012 9:44 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
The Braves set a record today by winning a second consecutive game (against the Rockies) by a score of 1-0. Both days the one run scored was unearned.

Although it might be fun to set a record, I would rather see the Braves get back to hitting in runs!

Carol
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 646 of 677
Subject: Re: A new record Date: 9/7/2012 10:38 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Did you SEE how that run in the second game was scored? The catcher threw the ball back to the pitcher who didn't catch it. It just went right by him and the 2nd baseman was scrambling to run in to get it. The pitcher was so stunned the ball didn't just land in his glove (you have to move the glove to the ball) that he didn't initially react.

Fuskie
Who was glad to see the guys take care of the Mets tonight and is looking forward to going to all three games at the end of the month/season against the Mets at Turner Field...

Author: ibnana Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647 of 677
Subject: Re: A new record Date: 9/8/2012 9:03 PM
Recommendations: 0
I heard it live on the radio, then saw the replay on TV. It looked like the pitcher was show-boating. Next we almost had the third 1-0 in a row, but finally scored 3 last night.

Today was a lot better! Glad to see McCann and especially Uggla come alivE

Carol

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement