UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: corse Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1113  
Subject: A new Share company Date: 6/8/2009 3:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
"AllCock & Brown

corse
Print the post Back To Top
Author: greystarfish Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1055 of 1113
Subject: Re: A new Share company Date: 6/8/2009 10:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Corse,
Do you have a link to their website or even a stock ticket?
Can you tell us more about this company? Thanks in advance.
Teresa

Author: corse Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1056 of 1113
Subject: Re: A new Share company Date: 6/10/2009 3:04 PM
My dearest Teresa,

I was making a dirty joke about Obama.I hope once you read the post again you wont be offended, but I just had to say it
yours
corse

Author: greystarfish Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1057 of 1113
Subject: Re: A new Share company Date: 6/10/2009 3:21 PM
Corse,
I am not offended, but it did not look like, a dirty Obama joke.
Usually, his name is in the joke. I have NO regrets. I voted for McCain and Palin.
Yours,
Teresa

Author: corse Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1058 of 1113
Subject: Re: A new Share company Date: 6/11/2009 3:33 PM
I'd have done the same if I was in USA

corse

Author: jimicarlos100 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1059 of 1113
Subject: Re: A new Share company Date: 6/11/2009 7:29 PM
*** Sigh ***

I let you two down !

Author: jimicarlos100 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1060 of 1113
Subject: Re: A new Share company Date: 6/12/2009 9:01 AM
That was funny , you ornery thing !!!

Author: corse Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1061 of 1113
Subject: Re: A new Share company Date: 6/14/2009 12:21 PM
no you didn't As I said to Teresa it was a joke. read the company as it sound!!!!((;-))

corse

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement