UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: DrBob2 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 90304  
Subject: A promise Date: 9/5/2012 6:57 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/remarks-president-and-vi...
But I want to be very clear, if the message was not effectively delivered by the three previous speakers: We cannot, and will not, sustain deficits like these without end....

And that's why today I'm pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office.

Barack Obama, 2009

DB2
Print the post Back To Top
Author: steve203 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 89892 of 90304
Subject: Re: A promise Date: 9/5/2012 5:48 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
...and so did "W", and Bush 41, and Saint Reagan.

so....what's your point?

Steve

Author: Donna405 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 89893 of 90304
Subject: Re: A promise Date: 9/6/2012 12:20 AM
Recommendations: 0
What's different is John Boehnner (sp) and Eric Cantor (who makes me ashamed to be a native Virginian)

Donna

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement