UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 750140  
Subject: A question for Obama.... Date: 10/15/2012 10:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Obama is always blabbing about hiring '100,000 new teachers'. I'm not sure where he would put them all. There aren't enough empty classrooms to put them, and of course, it is the communities that have to pick up the bills to pay for them. Obama would force taxpayers to pay for 100,000 new teachers, maybe just throwing some cash at them for a year.....

But......I don't hear a peep out of him about new doctors. He's going to put another 20,000,000 or 30,000,000 new people on government paid healthcare...oops, make that taxpayer paid health care. The gov't has o no money of its own. It takes from those who have to give to those who don't. Free or nearly free ObamaKare for 20 or 30 million.

But....have you ever heard him talk about any new doctors? Huh? Even 1 new doctor? To handle all those ObamaKare patients that will flood the system? Two new doctors? How about thousands of new doctors?

Did you ever hear him talk about JUST ONE NEW DOCTOR he'll magically create? or even start to create?

I don't think he has said the word doctor other than to plan to reduce the amount they are paid for services by at least 30% in his ObamaKare plan under Medicare. In other words, make it so doctors won't see seniors and will have time, if they want, to see ObamaKare patients....but probably at the same low rate. WHich they won't take either.

So...in Obama's grand scheme of things...where are all the doctors coming from? hmmm?

Perfect question for Tuesday night meeting, but you can bet the Obama loving 'moderator' will be sure that question is not selected.

Instead it will be 'Ryan is planning on pushing Grannie off the cliff - how will you prevent it Obama'? ..and to Romney "Ryan is planning on pushing Grannie off the cliff, how will you clean up all the dead bodies at the bottom of the cliff?"

But you'll hear that 100,000 new teachers and 5.8 millon new jobs created and 'the auto industry plants humming'.....

t
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 649028 of 750140
Subject: Re: A question for Obama.... Date: 10/16/2012 1:06 AM
Recommendations: 2
The gov't has o no money of its own. It takes from those who have to give to those who don't.

For example, it takes from me to fund a bailout of banks so that Warren Buffett doesn't sell his bank stocks at a loss.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement