Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 13
A testimonial: What could I be doing wrong? My husband hated his job, our daughter hated school, and poor Timmy, our oldest, he could barely summon the energy to wake up before noon...Clearly, I had somehow failed my family. Then, it came to me...I'd call Martha. I always saw her family leaving the house (sometimes before daybreak), whispering to each other "For the love of G-d, don't wake up Mom". Pious and prompt...what more could a Mom ask? Well, when Martha told me about new Smuckers Parsnip and Apple Spread, I had my doubts , but with the special double coupon offer, how could I not try it? My, what a change! Hubby is putting so much time in at work, I just know he'll be promoted soon. Dear Daughter can't leave for school early enough, and Timmy has enlisted,,,He says the chow is great.

Cut to shot of Mom in empty kitchen, eating plate of Eggs Benedict.

Smuckers
Making Moms happy since 1902
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement